Fresh Orange Guacamole
Serve this versatile dip as an appetizer, or add a gourmet touch to a casual taco bar any day of the week.
More From Southern Living
Total: 1 Hour, 15 Minutes
- 4 medium-size ripe avocados, halved
- 1 large navel orange, peeled, sectioned, and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Tortilla chips
- Garnish: fresh pomegranate seeds
- Scoop avocado pulp into a bowl; mash with a fork just until chunky. Stir in orange and next 5 ingredients. Cover and chill 1 to 4 hours. Serve with tortilla chips. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note