Fresh Mozzarella Cheese & Tomato Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) fresh mozzarella ball sliced
- 3 cup(s) salad greens
- 3 whole(s) ripe tomatoes sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh basil chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1. Mix vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper together.
- 2. Add oil and whisk til blended.
- 3. Spread greens on plate and cover with tomato slice.
- 4. Arrange cheese slices on tip of tomatoes.
- 5. Drizzle dressing over salad.
- 6. Sprinkle with basil.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fresh Mozzarella Cheese & Tomato Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads