Fresh Mex Penne
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) penne pasta
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 whole(s) onion sliced
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 2 cup(s) mini bell peppers sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) corn
- 1-2 whole(s) jalapeno peppers minced
- 10 ounce(s) apple chicken sausage chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) taco seasoning
- 1 cube(s) pasta water
- 1/4 cup(s) sour cream
- 1. Cook penne according to package instructions; drain, reserving 1 c pasta water.
- 2. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Saute onion, garlic, jalepeno, peppers, corn for 3-5 minutes or until roasting and browning slightly. Add sausage and cook until browning. Season with taco seasoning and salt and pepper.
- 3. Add drained pasta, reserved pasta water and sour cream, stirring until combined and a smooth sauce coats the pasta. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by eroespar and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fresh Mex Penne Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes