- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 small green onions, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon leaves
- 1 anchovy
- 3/4 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 9 cups mixed gourmet greens
- 4 heirloom tomatoes, quartered
How to Make It
To make dressing, process first 10 ingredients in a blender until smooth.
Arrange greens and tomatoes on a platter. Serve with dressing.