Fresh Lemon Vinaigrette
More From Southern Living
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 large garlic clove, pressed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1. Whisk together first 5 ingredients. Gradually add oil in a slow, steady stream, whisking until blended.
- Note: To prepare ahead, store in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 1 week. Bring to room temperature, and whisk before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salad Dressings