Fresh Lemon Greens on Red Pepper Focaccia
This knife-and-fork sandwich is a refreshing combination of salad greens, fresh vegetables, and warm bread.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 325
- Fat: 7.2g
- Saturated fat: 1.0g
- Protein: 11.9g
- Carbohydrate: 53.2g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
- Iron: 3.8mg
- Sodium: 802mg
- Calories from fat: 20%
- Fiber: 3.5g
- Calcium: 70mg
- 1 (13.8-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/4 cups red bell pepper strips (about 1 medium)
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese with basil and sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 5 cups gourmet salad greens
- 3/4 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Unroll pizza dough; place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Press into a 13 x 9-inch rectangle. Arrange bell pepper strips in a single layer over crust. Bake 19 minutes or until crust is lightly browned. Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with feta cheese.
- While crust is baking, combine olive oil and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a whisk. Combine salad greens, tomatoes, and onion in a large bowl. Pour dressing over salad; toss gently.
- Cut focaccia into 4 rectangles; top each focaccia rectangle evenly with greens. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This