- 1 (13.8-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/4 cups red bell pepper strips (about 1 medium)
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese with basil and sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 5 cups gourmet salad greens
- 3/4 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- calories 325
- fat 7.2 g
- satfat 1.0 g
- protein 11.9 g
- carbohydrate 53.2 g
- cholesterol 2 mg
- iron 3.8 mg
- sodium 802 mg
- caloriesfromfat 20 %
- fiber 3.5 g
- calcium 70 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°.
Unroll pizza dough; place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Press into a 13 x 9-inch rectangle. Arrange bell pepper strips in a single layer over crust. Bake 19 minutes or until crust is lightly browned. Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with feta cheese.
While crust is baking, combine olive oil and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a whisk. Combine salad greens, tomatoes, and onion in a large bowl. Pour dressing over salad; toss gently.
Cut focaccia into 4 rectangles; top each focaccia rectangle evenly with greens. Serve immediately.