- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 (1/4-inch-thick) slices diagonally cut French bread baguette
- 4 teaspoons goat cheese, divided
- 20 (1/4-inch-thick) slices tomato
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- calories 110
- caloriesfromfat 34 %
- fat 4.1 g
- satfat 1.2 g
- monofat 1.6 g
- polyfat 1 g
- protein 3.3 g
- carbohydrate 16.5 g
- fiber 2.3 g
- cholesterol 2 mg
- iron 1.2 mg
- sodium 350 mg
- calcium 25 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Place the first 5 ingredients in a blender; process until smooth.
Place baguette slices in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 7 minutes or until crisp. Spread 1/2 teaspoon cheese over each slice.
Divide tomatoes evenly among 4 salad plates. Drizzle each serving with 1 tablespoon herbed oil. Sprinkle each with 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Garnish each with 2 crostini.