- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 (1-oz.) package fresh basil leaves, stems removed
- 4 mint sprigs, stems removed
- 1 cup firmly packed fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves (about 1 bunch)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
How to Make It
Process garlic in a food processor 20 seconds or until minced. Add basil and next 5 ingredients; process 10 seconds.
Whisk together 1/4 cup warm water, oil, and vinegar. With processor running, pour oil mixture through food chute in a slow, steady stream, processing just until blended.