Fresh Herb-Rubbed Salmon Fillets
- 1/4 cup tightly packed fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup tightly packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- Process first 8 ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Place salmon fillets, skin side down, in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Spread herb mixture evenly over fillets; cover and chill 1 hour.
- Grill, skin side down, covered with grill lid, over high heat (400° to 500°) 6 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes