It was good but was pretty involved
Fresh Herb Potato Salad
The perfect summer side dish. You can use those herbs you have growing in your garden.
More From Southern Living
Total: 1 Hour, 15 Minutes
- 4 pounds Yukon gold potatoes
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green onions
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and grated
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1. Cook potatoes in boiling water to cover 30 to 40 minutes or until tender; drain and cool 15 minutes. Peel potatoes, and cut into 1-inch cubes.
- 2. Stir together potatoes, celery, and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl.
- 3. Stir together mayonnaise and next 6 ingredients; gently stir into potato mixture. Serve immediately, or cover and chill up to 12 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note