- 4 pounds Yukon gold potatoes
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green onions
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and grated
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
How to Make It
Cook potatoes in boiling water to cover 30 to 40 minutes or until tender; drain and cool 15 minutes. Peel potatoes, and cut into 1-inch cubes.
Stir together potatoes, celery, and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl.
Stir together mayonnaise and next 6 ingredients; gently stir into potato mixture. Serve immediately, or cover and chill up to 12 hours.