- 1/2 cup walnuts
- Several sprigs each basil, dill, cilantro, mint, parsley, and tarragon
- 5 or 6 trimmed radishes, cut into wedges
- 6 to 8 green onions, trimmed
- About 1 cup diced feta cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried rose petals*
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried mint
- 1 cup diced feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
How to Make It
Soak walnuts in cold water for 4 to 6 hours to make them tender, sweet, and more digestible; dry before using.
Rinse and trim herbs and arrange on a platter. Add trimmed radishes and green on- ions, walnuts, and feta. Grind rose petals in a mortar and pestle or spice grinder and sprinkle over feta. Crumble dried mint between your palms over feta, then drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil.
Make ahead: Herbs may be prepped and chilled several hours in advance.
*Find dried rose petals at Middle Eastern markets, Latino markets, spice shops, or online. Grind to a powder in a spice grinder before use.