Fresh Herb Pesto
This pesto is delicious on crusty Italian bread or used in a pasta dish
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) fresh basil
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoon(s) pine nuts
- 3 tablespoon(s) grated hard cheese parm or romano
- 2 clove(s) chopped garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup(s) EVOO
- IN A FOOD PROCESSOR, PULSE EVERYTHING TOGETHER EXCEPT THE OLIVE OIL UNTIL IT IS ALL FINELY CHOPPED. wHILE THE MOTOR IS STIL RUNNING ADD THE OIL IN A STEADY STREAM UNTIL IT'S ALL BLENDED TOGETHER. cAN BE REFRIGERATED UP TO 2 WEEKS. OR FROZEN.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by toningary and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note