Fresh Herb Crêpes
Here, Fresh Herb Crêpes are wrapped around savory scrambled eggs, but they also pair well wrapped around smoked salmond or veggies for summer rolls.
This recipe goes with Scrambled Egg and Crêpe Casserole
More From Southern Living
Total: 1 Hour, 20 Minutes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh herbs (such as parsley, chives, basil, and tarragon)
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1. Whisk together first 4 ingredients until blended. Cover and chill 1 hour. Stir in herbs.
- 2. Coat bottom of a 6-inch crêpe pan or heavy skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
- 3. Pour a scant 1/4 cup batter into pan; quickly tilt pan in all directions so batter evenly covers bottom of pan. Cook 1 minute or until crêpe can be shaken loose from pan. (Do not turn crêpe.) Place crêpe on a dish towel to cool. Repeat procedure with remaining batter, coating pan with cooking spray between batches.
- Note: To make ahead, stack cooled crêpes between sheets of waxed paper, and place in a zip-top plastic freezer bag. Store in refrigerator up to 2 days.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note