Fresh Herb Crêpes
Photo: Iain Bagwell; Styling: Buffy Hargett
More From Southern Living
Total: 1 Hour, 20 Minutes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh herbs (such as parsley, chives, basil, and tarragon)
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1. Whisk together first 4 ingredients until blended. Cover and chill 1 hour. Stir in herbs.
- 2. Coat bottom of a 6-inch crêpe pan or heavy skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
- 3. Pour a scant 1/4 cup batter into pan; quickly tilt pan in all directions so batter evenly covers bottom of pan. Cook 1 minute or until crêpe can be shaken loose from pan. (Do not turn crêpe.) Place crêpe on a dish towel to cool. Repeat procedure with remaining batter, coating pan with cooking spray between batches.
- Note: To make ahead, stack cooled crêpes between sheets of waxed paper, and place in a zip-top plastic freezer bag. Store in refrigerator up to 2 days.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note