- 4 pounds unpeeled jumbo fresh shrimp
- 1 tablespoon seafood seasoning
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup amber beer
- 1/2 pound Barbecue Butter, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- French or sourdough bread
How to Make It
Peel shrimp, leaving heads and tails on; devein, if desired. Sprinkle shrimp with seafood seasoning. Heat oil in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp, and sauté 5 minutes. Add beer, and cook 5 minutes or until beer is reduced by half.
Reduce heat to medium-low; stir in 1/2 pound Barbecue Butter, 1 piece at a time, and cook, stirring constantly, until thick and creamy. Add parsley. Serve immediately with bread for dipping.