- 3 ripe avocados, pitted and peeled
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 serrano chile, seeded and minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh pomegranate seeds (optional)
- Tortilla chips
- Place avocados in a medium bowl, and mash well with a fork. Add onion and next 5 ingredients; stir well to combine. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds, if desired, and serve with tortilla chips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This