- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 teaspoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 4 cups gluten-free flax, corn, and amaranth multigrain cereal (such as Nature's Path)
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/3 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1/3 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- calories 117
- fat 3.3 g
- satfat 1 g
- monofat 1.4 g
- polyfat 0.6 g
- protein 2.3 g
- carbohydrate 22.3 g
- fiber 2.7 g
- cholesterol 4 mg
- iron 0.8 mg
- sodium 66 mg
- calcium 10 mg
How to Make It
Coat a 9-inch square metal baking pan with cooking spray.
Melt butter in a 4-quart Dutch oven over medium heat. Add marshmallows. Cook 4 minutes or until marshmallows melt, stirring frequently; stir in ginger. Stir in cereal, nuts, and dried fruit. Gently press mixture into prepared pan using wax paper to prevent mixture from sticking to hands. Cool completely; cut into 16 squares.
Cooking sprays marked specifically for baking contain flour and should be avoided. Just use regular gluten-free cooking spray instead.