Fresh Garden Vegetable Omelet - Breakfast
This is a healthy route to take for breakfast especially when your garden vegetables are starting to harvest! You can make this omelet as versatile as you want depending on what you have available. If you wish to make it even more healthy, just use 4 egg whites as opposed to 2 whole eggs.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 whole(s) eggs whipped
- 4 whole(s) cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 4 slice(s) cucumber diced
- 1 whole(s) banana pepper sliced
- 1 clove(s) fresh garlic minced
- 1 pinch(s) fresh oregano (optional)
- 1 pinch(s) fresh rosemary (optional)
- 2 ounce(s) cheddar cheese (optional)
- 1. Whisk the Whole Eggs (or egg whites) in a bowl & set aside.
- 2. Wash & prepare all vegetables: Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumber, Banana Pepper, & Fresh Garlic.
- 3. Turn burner on medium heat & spray with cooking oil.
- 4. Add the Eggs. Sprinkle with Salt & Pepper (other suggested seasonings to give it a kick include paprika, crushed red pepper, Cajun seasoning, etc.)
- 5. Add the Vegetables on top of the Eggs. Fold one side over the other and cook for about 45-60 seconds.
- 6. Flip omelet & cook for another 45-60 seconds. Serve with extra vegetables & enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lspehar and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note