- 3 large oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 2 large red grapefruits, peeled and sectioned
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 (6-ounce) container low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Garnish: fresh mint sprigs
- calories 173
- caloriesfromfat 0.0 %
- fat 0.8 g
- satfat 0.4 g
- monofat 0.2 g
- polyfat 0.1 g
- protein 4 g
- carbohydrate 42 g
- fiber 4.9 g
- cholesterol 2 mg
- iron 0.5 mg
- sodium 24 mg
- calcium 133 mg
How to Make It
Place first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl, gently tossing to combine. Cover and chill 2 hours.
Stir together yogurt and next 3 ingredients just before serving, and serve with fruit mixture. Garnish, if desired.
Kitchen Express Fresh Fruit With Lemon-Mint Sauce: Substitute 2 (24-ounce) jars refrigerated orange-and-grapefruit salad mix, drained, for oranges and grapefruits.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Del Monte SunFresh Citrus Salad in Extra Light Syrup in the Kitchen Express version.