- 1/3 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 1/2 tablespoons tub-style light cream cheese, softened
- 2 1/2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon grated semisweet chocolate
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, lightly toasted
- calories 123
- fat 3.5 g
- satfat 1.5 g
- protein 3.3 g
- carbohydrate 20 g
- fiber 2.2 g
- cholesterol 8 mg
- iron 0.4 mg
- sodium 51 mg
- calcium 50 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Fold whipped topping into ricotta mixture.
Combine strawberries, blueberries, and kiwifruit in a bowl, toss gently.
Spoon about 1/2 cup fruit into each of 6 dessert dishes; top each serving with 3 tablespoons cannoli cream, 1/2 teaspoon grated semisweet chocolate, and 1 teaspoon sliced almonds.