Fresh Fruit with Basil/Mint Dressing
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup(s) agave nectar or honey
- 3 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 teaspoon(s) finely grated lemon zest
- generous pinch(s) sea salt
- 6 cup(s) assorted fresh fruit and berries diced
- In a large bowl, whisk the lemon juice, agave nectar, basil, mint, lemon zest, and (optional) salt. Add the fruit to the bowl & toss to combine. Let stand at least 15 minutes (or up to 3 hours) to blend the flavors. If desired, garnish with additional fresh basil or mint leaves. Serve! Makes 8 servings.
- Optional: additional fresh mint and/or basil leaves to garnish
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lizcole and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fresh Fruit with Basil/Mint Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads