Fresh Fruit Tart
Community Recipe from
- 1/3 cup(s) confection's sugar
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 stick(s) unsalted butter soften & sliced
- 1 package(s) instant vanilla pudding use instruction on pkg
- 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- Fresh fruit of choice
- Glaze ounce(s) light corn syrup & lemon juice
- Preheat oven 350.
- In food processor, combine confectioners' sugar, flour, butter & process until mixture forms a ball. With your fingers, press the dough into a 12-inch tart pan with a removable bottom. Pat until the crust is even. Bake 10-12 min, until lightly brown. Set aside to cool.
- Prepare instant vanilla pudding (instruction on pkg). Spread over the cooled crust.
- Cut the fruits and arrange around starting at the edge of the crust.
- Combine corn syrup & lemon juice and glaze entire tart.
- Keep the tart in refrigerator. Remove 15 min before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mimiekim and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fresh Fruit Tart Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts