Fresh Fruit Tart
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) confectioners sugar
- 1 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1 1/2 stick(s) butter softened and sliced
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 2 cup(s) strawberries
- 3 kiwi
- 2 cup(s) blueberries
- 6 ounce(s) limeade concentrate thawed
- 1 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon(s) lime juice fresh
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- Make crust by combining first 3 ingredients, press into greased 12 inch tart pan. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes and let cool.
- Combine Filling: Cream Cheese, granulated sugar, vanilla. Spread on cooled crust.
- Top with fruit.
- Glaze- in small saucepan combine limeade, cornstarch, lime juice and sugar over medium heat until clear and thick. Let cool. With pastry brush glaze the entire tart.
- Refrigerate. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChristiGibson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fresh Fruit Tart Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts