- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice (about 1 orange)
- 2 large oranges, peeled, sectioned, and coarsely chopped
- 2 large apples, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups green grapes
- 1 cantaloupe, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 12 pita bread rounds, halved
- 1 (8-ounce) container nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
How to Make It
Combine first 7 ingredients in a bowl.
Spoon 1/2 cup of fruit mixture into each pita half with a slotted spoon. Top each evenly with yogurt; sprinkle with brown sugar. Serve immediately. Prep: 25 min.