- 9 oranges, peeled, seeded, and sectioned
- 1 large fresh pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut into spears
- 3 large bananas, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 3/4 pound red grapes, halved and seeded
- 3/4 cup maraschino cherries
- 1 cup sugar
- Lettuce leaves
How to Make It
Layer oranges, pineapple, bananas, grapes, and cherries in a large colander; sprinkle with sugar. Place colander over a large mixing bowl. Refrigerate. Let fruit juices drain into mixing bowl until ready to serve.
To serve, toss fruit and place in a lettuce-lined bowl; pour juices over fruit.