- 6 peaches, peeled and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 1/2 pounds red plums, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 pound seedless white grapes
- 1/2 pound seedless red grapes
- 1 (15 1/2-ounce) can pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1/2 cup sugar (optional)
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Fresh mint sprig
How to Make It
Place fruit in a large serving bowl, tossing gently. Sprinkle with sugar, if desired. (Sugar may not be necessary depending on sweetness of the fruit.) Combine lime juice and ginger in a small mixing bowl, stirring well. Pour lime juice mixture over fruit; toss gently. Cover and chill. Before serving, garnish with a sprig of mint.
Note: Any other fresh fruit may be added.