Fresh Fruit Salad
- 2 small bananas, sliced
- 2 small apples, diced
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes
- 1/2 cup seedless green grapes
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; set aside.
- Combine sugar and cornstarch in a small saucepan; gradually whisk in 1/2 cup water, orange juice, and lemon juice until blended.
- Bring sugar mixture to a boil, whisking constantly, over medium heat. Boil, whisking constantly, 1 minute.
- Pour mixture over fruit, tossing gently to coat. Cover and chill 4 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This