Fresh Fruit Ice Cream
Yield: About 1 1/2 quarts
- 3 cups (1 1/2 pts.) half-and-half
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup pureed or mashed fresh fruit, such as peaches, strawberries, bananas and raspberries
- Food coloring (optional)
- COMBINE all ingredients in ice cream freezer container; mix well. Freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
OMIT half-and half. Combine sweetened condensed milk and vanilla in large bowl; stir in 1 cup pureed fruit and food coloring, if desired. Fold in 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream (do not use non-dairy whipped topping). Pour into 9- x 5-inch loaf pan or a 2-quart freezer container; cover. Freeze 6 hours or until firm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts