- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk or 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Low Fat Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (9-inch) frozen deep-dish pie crust, baked
- Fresh fruit (blueberries, strawberries, bananas*)
- Smucker's® Seedless Red Raspberry Jam, or Strawberry Jelly (optional)
How to Make It
BEAT cream cheese in large bowl with an electric mixer until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Pour into baked pie crust.
REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until set. Arrange fruit on top of pie. If coating berries, stir jam or jelly until smooth. Brush berries with jam and serve.
*If using bananas, dip in lemon juice before placing on pie to keep them from turning brown. Do not coat with jam.
MIXED BERRY: COMBINE 1 pint each fresh raspberries and blueberries. Microwave 1 tablespoon Smucker's Apple Jelly or Seedles Red Raspberry jam on HIGH for 5 seconds; stir. Blend berries with melted jelly to coat evenly. Spread over pie. Garnish with fresh mint sprigs.
TROPICAL FRUIT: Arrange 9 slices each fresh mango and papaya, 5 raspberries, 12 chunks of pineapple, 1 kiwi peeled and sliced and 1 (11 oz.) can madarin oranges, drained over pie. Microwave 1 tablespoon Smucker's Apple Jelly or Orange Marmalade in the microwave on HIGH for 5 seconds; stir. Brush arranged fruit with melted jelly to coat evenly.