Fresh Fruit Cheesecake- 10" Springform Pan
Kaiser Backform Recipe
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 5 tablespoon(s) granulated sugar
- 1 whole(s) large orange zested
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 wheel(s) large egg yolk
- 1 cup(s) cold unsalted butter cut into small pieces
- 4-6 tablespoon(s) ice water
- 40 ounce(s) cream cheese room temperature
- 1 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 5 whole(s) large eggs
- 2/3 cup(s) cream
- 1 teaspoon(s) orange extract
- 1 1/2 whole(s) orange zested
- 1 1/3 cup(s) raspberry jam
- 4 cup(s) fresh fruit
- 1 1/4 cup(s) sliced almonds
- For Crust:
- 1. Combine flour, sugar, orange zest and salt.
- 2. Cut in butter until the mixture resembles corn meal or tiny peas.
- 3. Whisk the egg yolk and add to the flour mixture; mix well.
- 4. Add ice water, 1 teaspoon at a time, just until pastry is smooth and holds together in a ball.
- 5. Refrigerate 20 minutes.
- 6. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- 7. Roll out chilled dough to a thickness of 1/4".
- 8. Cut a circle the size of the bottom of the springform and place inside the springform, refrigerating remaining dough.
- 9. Prick bottom with a fork and bake for 10-15 minutes or until light brown; cool thoroughly.
- 10. Meanwhile roll out remaining dough and cut into a 1" wide strip.
- 11. Press the strip against the sides of the springform and onto the prebaked bottom.
- For Cheesecake:
- 1. Adjust oven rack to middle position and preheat the oven to 475 degrees F.
- 2. Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- 3. Gradually add sugar and beat on medium speed for 3 minutes.
- 4. Add eggs, one at a time, scrapping sides of bowl.
- 5. Stir in cream, orange extract, and zest.
- 6. Pour into prepared pan.
- 7. Bake 15 minutes then reduce oven temperature to 300 degrees F and continue baking until the sides are set but center moves slightly, about 40-60 minutes.
- 8. Turn off oven, slightly open door, and let cheesecake cool in oven for 1 hour.
- 9. Remove and cool to room temperature and then refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- For Topping:
- 1. Heat raspberry jam, strain, and spread over top of cheesecake.
- 2. Arrange fruit on top of jam.
- 3. Press almonds into sides, above crust.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fresh Fruit Cheesecake- 10" Springform Pan Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings