Fresh Fig Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) white sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) shortening
- 1 egg
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cloves
- 1 cup(s) chopped fresh figs
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C)
- Cream sugar and shortening and add beaten egg.
- Sift dry ingredients and blend with creaming mixture. Fold in figs and nuts.
- Drop by spoonfuls on greased sheet. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JenGor and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fresh Fig Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies