Fresh Cranberry Salsa
More From Health
- Calories: 67
- Fat: 0.0g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 17g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 56mg
- Calcium: 9mg
- 1 (12-ounce) package fresh cranberries, picked over and stems removed
- 2 finely diced large celery stalks
- 1 finely diced small white onion
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced*
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1. Process the cranberries in a food processor until coarsely chopped. Transfer the cranberries to a medium bowl, and add the remaining ingredients. Stir the mixture well to combine.
- 2. Transfer the cranberry mixture to a serving bowl; cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- * For spicier salsa, include the seeds and ribs from the jalapeño. Or use a serrano chile, which has more heat.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note