This was SO good! Even those who claimed they did not like "cranberry" food items, loved this.
Fresh Cranberry-Orange Relish
This sweet-tart cranberry-orange relish is a simple and delicious addition to holiday menus.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 40
- Fat: 0.1g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 0.3g
- Carbohydrate: 10.4g
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.1mg
- Sodium: 1mg
- Calcium: 7mg
- 1 large orange
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 (10-ounce) packages fresh cranberries
- 1. Grate orange rind, and place in a food processor. Peel and section orange over the bowl of food processor. Add orange sections, sugar, and cranberries to processor; process until coarsely chopped. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 day.
Allow at least 1 day in the refrigerator to marry the bright, fresh flavors. Make up to 3 days ahead.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fresh Cranberry-Orange Relish Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments
- CONVENIENCE: Entertaining, Gifts, Kid-Friendly, Make-Ahead, 5 Ingredients or Less, Quick/Easy
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Fruits
- DIETARY CONSIDERATION: Low Calorie, Low Cholesterol, Low Fat, Low Saturated Fat, Low Sodium
- COOKING METHOD: Food Processor
- OCCASION: Christmas, Thanksgiving
- PUBLICATION: Cooking Light