Prep: 5 minutes. Your guests will love it when you greet them at the door with one of these refreshing cocktails.
Yield: 6 servings (serving size: 1 cup)
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 146
- Fat: 0.0g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 1g
- Carbohydrate: 17g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 8mg
- Calcium: 20mg
- 1 (25.4-ounce) bottle chilled Champagne or sparkling wine
- 1 1/2 cups chilled fresh orange juice, strained
- 1 1/2 cups chilled cranberry juice cocktail
- Whole fresh cranberries and orange slices for garnishing drinks
- 1. Fill a chilled Champagne flute halfway or slightly more with chilled Champagne or sparkling wine. Top with 1/4 cup orange juice and 1/4 cup cranberry juice.
- 2. Float a cranberry or two in each glass, and place orange slices on the rims of or inside the glasses. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fresh-Cranberry Mimosas Recipe at a Glance