Fresh Cranberry and Apple Relish
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) walnuts
- 12 ounce(s) 1 bag fresh cranberries chopped, 3 1/2 cups
- 1 granny smith apple chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh flat leaf parsley chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) orange zest grated
- 1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spread the walnuts on a rimmed baking sheet and toast in oven, tossing occasionally, until fragrant, 6-8 mins; let cool, then chop.
- 2. In a med bowl,mix the vreanberries,apple,walnuts,maple syrup,parsley,orange zest,1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper. Let sit at room temperature for 2 hours so the flavors can blend.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LMStone61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fresh Cranberry and Apple Relish Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes