I made this as an additional salad dressing offering for a family gathering. It was gone before the ranch and Italian! Making tonight and serving over fresh tomato slices. Delish!
Fresh Corn Vinaigrette
More From Southern Living
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Creole mustard
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Whisk together fresh corn kernels, olive oil, fresh lemon juice, minced garlic clove, balsamic vinegar, Creole mustard, and chopped fresh thyme. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note