Fresh Corn Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 5 ear(s) corn
- 1/2 - 1 purple onion, finely chopped
- 2 zucchini, finely chopped
- 1 bunch(es) green onions (including tops), chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) parsley, chopped
- 1 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 2 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) hot sauce
- 1/3 (or less) cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup(s) vinegar
- 1. Place corn in 5-qt Dutch oven and cover with water. Bring water to boil, reduce heat, and simmer corn for 8 to 10 minutes, or until corn is done. Remove corn from water and plunge into cool water. When cool enough to handle, cut corn from the cob.
- 2. Combine corn, onion, zucchini, green onions, peppers, and parsley in large bowl. Set aside.
- 3. Whisk together garlic, salt, pepper, sugar, cumin, mustard, hot sauce, oil and vinegar. Pour over vegetable mixture and toss to coat.
- 4. Refrigerate 8 hours before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by evsharer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fresh Corn Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads