This is one of my favorite sumemr side dishes. I followed the recipe, there wasn't any reason to change it up.
Fresh Corn Salad
Fresh sweet summer corn requires no cooking, which makes this corn salad a particularly appealing warm-weather side dish for grilled fish, poultry, or meat. Add crumbled feta cheese, grilled shrimp, or chicken to make it an entrée.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 112
- Calories from fat: 21%
- Fat: 2.6g
- Saturated fat: 1.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 4g
- Carbohydrate: 22.2g
- Fiber: 3.1g
- Cholesterol: 8mg
- Iron: 0.8mg
- Sodium: 94mg
- Calcium: 13mg
- 3/4 cup light sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 3 cups fresh corn kernels (about 5 ears)
- 1 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup finely chopped green onions
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add corn and remaining ingredients, stirring to combine. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note