One of my summer favorites. So fresh. I've served as a side to fish tacos.
Fresh Corn Salad
More From Southern Living
Chill: 2 Hours
- 5 large ears white corn
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium-size red onion, diced
- 1 medium-size red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 1. Cook corn in boiling salted water in a large stockpot 3 to 4 minutes; drain. Plunge corn into ice water to stop the cooking process; drain. Cut kernels from cobs.
- 2. Whisk together 1/4 cup sugar and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; add corn, onion, bell pepper, and parsley, tossing to coat. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads