- 1 pound baby red potatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3 cups fresh corn kernels (about 6 ears)
- 1/2 large red bell pepper, diced
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
How to Make It
Bring potatoes and salted cold water to cover to a boil in a large Dutch oven; boil 10 minutes or just until tender. Drain and let cool 15 minutes.
Whisk together cilantro and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Add warm potatoes, corn, and remaining 3 ingredients; toss to coat. Serve at room temperature or chilled.