This is AMAZING! I've made it a couple of times and wouldn't change a thing.
Fresh Corn and Avocado Salad
In the height of summer, you won't find a better side dish for ribs than this deceptively simple combination of peak-season produce. Try bringing it to a party, too.
More From Sunset
- Calories: 245
- Calories from fat: 62%
- Protein: 4.5g
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated fat: 2.5g
- Carbohydrate: 25g
- Fiber: 4.4g
- Sodium: 92mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 6 ears corn
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 large avocado, cut into 1/2-in. cubes
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons Champagne vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1. In a large pot of boiling water, cook corn until warmed through, 3 to 5 minutes. Rinse with cold water until cool.
- 2. Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, onion, avocado, and basil in a large bowl. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients to make the vinaigrette, whisking until blended.
- 3. Cut corn kernels off cobs and add to salad, then pour in vinaigrette and toss gently to combine.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads