This is excellent! By far my favorite new recipe from the summer of 2010. I added diced ham to it, to make it an entree, but if you do that, you have to play with the amount of liquid you put into it so it isn't too juicy. Absolutely delicious!
Fresh Corn-and-Asiago Cheese Bread Pudding
Yield: Makes 12 servings
More From Southern Living
1 Hour, 35 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 (12-oz.) French bread loaf, cut into 1-inch cubes (8 cups)
- 4 cups fresh corn kernels
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz.) shredded Asiago cheese
- 1. Whisk together first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; add bread, tossing to coat. Let stand 30 minutes.
- 2. Preheat oven to 375°. Stir corn and cheese into bread mixture; spoon into a well-buttered 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Bake at 375° for 45 minutes or until set and golden brown.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This