Fresh Citrus Salad
Think fruit for a side dish to complement your meal such as our Fresh Citrus Salad made with red grapefruits and naval oranges. A marmalade mixture spiked with fresh ginger dresses the citrus salad.
- 2 small red grapefruits
- 2 large navel oranges
- 1/4 cup sweet orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup diced avocado
- 1/2 cup diced strawberries
- Peel grapefruits and oranges; cut into rounds, and arrange on a serving platter. Whisk together orange marmalade, raspberry vinegar, and grated fresh ginger. Toss marmalade mixture with avocado and strawberries; spoon over citrus slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note