- 1 1/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 1/2 cups fresh cherries, pitted (about 1 pound)
- 2/3 cup sugar, divided
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 (8-ounce) container soft cream cheese
How to Make It
Stir together first 4 ingredients. Press into bottom and up sides of a 13- x 4-inch tart pan with removable bottom.
Bake at 375° for 6 minutes. Cool in pan on a wire rack.
Bring cherries, 1/3 cup sugar, cornstarch, and 3 tablespoons water to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly; boil, stirring constantly, 1 minute or until thickened and bubbly. Remove from heat; stir in 3 tablespoons orange marmalade and 2 tablespoons butter until melted. Cool; cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Stir together remaining 1/3 cup sugar, remaining orange marmalade, and cream cheese until blended. Spread evenly in crust, and top with chilled cherry mixture.