Fresh Cherry Salsa
Zippy red pepper jelly sends Fresh Cherry Salsa over the top. Serve Fresh Cherry Salsa over chicken, pork, with chips, or with our Pulled Pork Griddle Cakes.
This recipe goes with Pulled Pork Griddle Cakes
- 1/2 cup red pepper jelly
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 2 cups pitted, coarsely chopped fresh cherries
- 3/4 cup diced fresh nectarines
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh chives
- Whisk together red pepper jelly, lime zest, lime juice, and dried crushed red pepper in a small bowl. Stir in cherries, nectarines, cilantro, and chives.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note