- 5 large carrots, coarsely grated
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 cup crumbled feta
- 3/4 cup pitted black olives (such as kalamata)
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons toasted cumin seeds
- calories 250
- caloriesfromfat 79 %
- protein 4 g
- fat 22 g
- satfat 5.7 g
- carbohydrate 11 g
- fiber 2.7 g
- sodium 580 mg
- cholesterol 20 mg
How to Make It
In a medium bowl, toss together the grated carrots, cilantro, feta, and olives.
Pour the lemon juice into a small bowl; slowly drizzle in olive oil, whisking to blend.
Pour dressing over carrot mixture, toss to combine, and sprinkle with toasted cumin seeds.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.