Fresh Broccoli Salad
Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) white wine vinegar
- 1 lemon zested
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 2 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1 pinch(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 pound(s) broccoli rinsed, trimmed and sliced thinly
- 6 ounce(s) cherry or grape tomatoes halved
- 3 ounce(s) pecans or hazelnuts chopped, toasted
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh basil leaves
- Whisk together the vinegar, zest, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper in a medium mixing bowl. While whisking constantly, gradually add the olive oil. Add the broccoli and toss to coat. Cover and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Stir in the tomatoes, hazelnuts and basil. Cover and allow to sit, at room temperature or in the refrigerator, for another 15 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rebekaheva and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes