Fresh Broccoli Salad
This is a fabulous fresh salad for all year round.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) white wine vinegar
- 1 lemon zested
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 2 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1 pinch(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 pound(s) broccoli rinsed, trimmed and sliced thinly
- 6 ounce(s) cherry or grape tomatoes halved
- 3 ounce(s) pecans or hazelnuts chopped, toasted
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh basil leaves
- Whisk together the vinegar, zest, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper in a medium mixing bowl. While whisking constantly, gradually add the olive oil. Add the broccoli and toss to coat. Cover and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Stir in the tomatoes, hazelnuts and basil. Cover and allow to sit, at room temperature or in the refrigerator, for another 15 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rebekaheva and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note