Fresh Broccoli Casserole
A tasty buffet dish.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 10 3/4 ounce(s) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup(s) crumbled herb-seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 - 2 pound(s) fresh broccoli
- 1/4 cup(s) grated onion
- 1/3 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup(s) light sour cream
- Steam broccoli until barely fork tender; rinse in cold water and drain well. Place well-drained broccoli in a flat 1 1/2-2 qt. casserole. Combine next 4 ingredients and spread over broccoli; top with seasoned bread crumbs. Bake in a preheated 350 oven for 30-35 min. or until broccoli is tender and crumbs are golden brown. Serves 6-8.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LeeHeck and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note