Fresh Blackberry Muffins
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) applesauce
- 1/4 cup(s) oil
- 1 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) egg substitute
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup(s) non-fat milk
- 2 cup(s) fresh blackberries (or frozen, thawed & drained)
- Heat oven to 375° . Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream the applesauce, olive oil and 1¼ cups of sugar with an electric mixer. Slowly add the Egg Beaters, beating well after each addition.
- In a small bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the oil mixture alternately with the milk. Fold in the berries.
- Divide the batter among the prepared muffin cups. Bake 30 minutes.
- Per serving: 5.6 g. total fat
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fresh Blackberry Muffins Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch